All of our School Uniform can be purchased from our local supplier Schools In based in Nantwich.
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan featuring our Academy logo
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- White shirt or blouse
- School tie
- Girls – grey woollen tights for cold weather, otherwise white socks (trousers are acceptable as long as grey/black and not fashion accessorised).
- Warm weather option for girls – blue summer dress.
- Black, sensible, and safe shoes for boys and girls. No trainers to be worn during the school day. Children may come to school in wellies/boots/trainers, but must change into shoes at the start of the school day.
- Navy or black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Training shoes or pumps
- Football boots and shin pads for football and rugby
- Jogging pants or tracksuit bottoms may be worn for games during the winter months.
ACADEMY POLICY ON THE WEARING OF JEWELLERY
Due to health and safety concerns, we discourage the wearing of any jewellery at school. Participation in physical education and swimming activities is not allowed if jewellery is being worn.
In addition, we will not allow extreme haircuts of any nature as this only serves as a distraction to the child and also others in the class.