Our Maths Vision – comparing our world, past and present, through exciting first and second-hand experiences.
Our Principles of History Teaching
We know that great history happens in our school when:
- Our curriculum relates to the real world, past and present.
- Lessons are interactive and engage all children.
- There are resources available which allow children to lead their own learning.
- Children are aware of their place and role in history.
- Children are excited by history and are proud of their achievements.
- Children feel secure and confident in completing their own historical enquiries.
- Children can apply other curriculum skills with purpose throughout history.