Our Science Vision – making sense of our world and beyond through excitement and exploration.
Our Principles of Science Teaching
We know that great science happens in our school when:
- Our curriculum relates to the real world.
- The children are engaged in interactive lessons.
- There are opportunities for children to lead their own learning.
- Children are motivated and achieve in science.
- Children feel secure and confident in exploring their own ideas.
- Children can apply other curriculum skills with purpose.